Hi there!

kiev

Jun 28, 2009
Well...uh...call me Kiev...

I am a former parrot owner. I had budgies for a long time...but unfortunately they've passed on due to a carbon monoxide leak a few months ago. However, I'm still eternally grateful to them for the warning. I hope to get more in the future.

Currently, I'm breeding Gouldian finches and looking for a new parroty friend.

I actually came here for help identifying a parrot I saw at a show earlier today. Mostly bright green, small patch of orange under its chin. Shorter tail and around the size of a green cheek conure. Any ideas? He was a real sweetie, but before I thought about buying him, I thought I'd research. Unfortunately, I think the owner had him mismarked.

But anyway, about me: I'm 23. Just got engaged. I work at a camp that specializes in children from low income or trouble households. I have owned four budgies, three Gouldians, seven society finches and one zebra finch (whom I still refer to as a "beeper" along with her species). I currently own two red faced Gouldians, one corn snake, two bearded dragons and a red spotted (or eastern) newt.

Uh...that's really all for now. If anyone has any ideas on the parrot...give me a line...I'm at a loss. >.<

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back