Jane.samwell59

Oct 28, 2015
I have only ever joined 1 forum ever...this one, so very unsure how it all works..but I'm also new to keeping my very special little bird Sid, he is a Indian redneck I have taken him since the neighbours over the road moved out of there house after eviction. I've had him a year now and is now a very big part of my daily life, which he does like of remind me he is a MASSIVE part of family, lol..he does whistle and copy me and loves loves loves his food..but can be a little bit snappy and squawks to much but would take all that if I could make him happy to be with me as I am of him..hope that's not to much waffle but trying make my little man SID happier

welcome to the forums. I am still trying to get my umbrella Justine to stop biting my feet when I am playing with her. When I take my socks off she runs and tries to grab it then when I lay down she runs to my feet and starts to byte. I try to grab her beak and say no to try to get her to stop but nothing so far.

Hi and welcome to you an Sid!

Welcome! Sid sounds like a character! Hope you'll post more stories about him. Thank you for giving him a loving home and trying to make his life as wonderful as possible.

Hello and welcome to you and Sid! So glad you joined us, and I would love to see pictures of Sid:)

Welcome to the forums! If you only join one forum, I'm glad you and Sid joined this one! Love the name, Sid! Thank you for helping a needy bird!

Welcome! IRN's are such awesome characters, can't wait to hear more about yours.

Most Reactions

Back