Hi, everyone! New member!

twinkletoes

Jun 10, 2011
Parrots
I have 1 budgie and 1 Kakariki.
Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum but I'm looking forward to making some like minded friends. At the minute I have a pied budgie called Fudge and a hyper Kakariki called Charlie who we bought as a male but thanks to this brilliant forum I now know is a girl! X :11:

Welcome TT. This is a very nice place to meet likeminded bird lovers. We love pics. and videos if you get the time. Thanks for joining us.

Hi there and welcome to the forum.....jump right in with posting and make yourself feel at home.....I look forward in learning more about you and your birds.

Welcome to the very fun and informative forums! like mided people--you will meet plenty! I myself have a budgie and let me tell you they are greater fun in pairs, so I encourage you to perhaps purchase a mate for your budgie! We just would love to see some pics of your flock!(=

Welcome to the forum! Thankfully Charlie can change into a Charley -so whewt-

And ahah, I have just sent for a feather testing kid to really discover the gender of my supposed 'boy' because I don't trust the breeder who sold 'him' to me. I have a plan.. if Damien does turn out to be a girl... their name will go from Damien to Day. So not too much of a change haha!

Anyway, welcome again and looking forward to seeing photo's! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back