Hi everyone! New Bird Toys!!!

ChaoticFun.com

Jan 3, 2014
My name is Dan and I am now a sponsor for this site. My company's name is Chaotic Fun and the website is Chaotic Fun. We make safe, indestructible and re-loadable toys 100% out of stainless steel. Our toys are not only safer than other toys, but they will save you money too! If you have ropes or small link chains in with your bird, it's an accident waiting to happen. Our toys are engineered and tested on my own parrots to be unbreakable, safe and fun! They are made in the USA and the stainless steel used is top quality. All welds are tig welded with stainless steel rod too. Check them out and save money while making your bird's enclosure and play area safe!

If you have any questions, just ask!

Thanks,
---Dan
:blue::blue::white1::white1:

Oh wow, once I recuperate from the holidays$ I think that I'll treat my bird to some of these toys! How neat!

Thank you. :blue1:

Awesome Dan!!! Thanks so much for the introduction. :)

I know you've got some MASSIVE beaks testing out your toys, so I KNOW they are 100% mac-tested & mac-approved. :D

Got any pics to share with us, possibly one or more of your big guys playing with some of your great creations???

Hi Dan, Love your toys! Do y'all ship to Canada?

Awesome Dan!!! Thanks so much for the introduction. :)

I know you've got some MASSIVE beaks testing out your toys, so I KNOW they are 100% mac-tested & mac-approved. :D

Got any pics to share with us, possibly one or more of your big guys playing with some of your great creations???

Absolutely!
Here is my Hy Chaos attacking the Crazy Swing.
IMG_4340.jpg

And these pics are from a customer in NY who recently bought several toys for his flock.
photo 1 (2).jpg
photo (32).jpg
photo 2.jpg

And here's a video of me demonstrating the toys.
[ame=http://youtu.be/zFr3H3DdjdU]Stainless Steel Bird Toys - Safe - Indestructible - Re-Loadable - Affordable - www.ChaoticFun.com - YouTube[/ame]

Hi Dan, Love your toys! Do y'all ship to Canada?

Yes. We can ship anywhere in the world. :)

YAY! Can't wait to start figuring out what to order:) Thanks a bunch!:D

You're welcome Terry. For the month of January, we're offering free shipping on all orders over $99 to the lower 48 in the US. I know you're in Canada, so I'll cut a special big discount off the shipping to all outside of the lower 48 in the US. :)

Wow, that's fantastic! It's so nice to be included:) I see many more toys in my babies futures. Dan, you're the best!!!!

Love the pics! Chaos is too gorgeous but I can see why you had to create indestructable toys for him ;)

Wish I could order some stuff but shipping to South Africa is just insane :(

Love the pics! Chaos is too gorgeous but I can see why you had to create indestructable toys for him ;)

Wish I could order some stuff but shipping to South Africa is just insane :(

Yes, Chaos is quite the destructor. He breaks bars off the cage, dismantles the feeders, breaks latches... but he has yet to break any of the toys I made for him. :)

I've shipped to many countries before, but not to South Africa. I have no idea what the costs are...

So the toys arrived today they were definitely very sturdy, stainless steel welded, The screws on the one toy were definitely stainless steel, they were not sharp at all, and the ends were definitely blunted down. I pushed and pushed on them with my hand and felt no sharp edging at all. I also like the fact that the quick links were also welded to the toy themselves. So I look at this as an investment for the long run, instead of continuously buying destroyable toys. I will still give her destroyable toys because I do believe it is good for them psychologically but I like also having some permanent toys.

Most Reactions

Back