Hi Boomer :)

Pinkbirdy

Feb 26, 2013
Clifton Springs Newyork
Parrots
macaw,LS2,congo grey,2Blk Hd caiques,Hawkhead,yellowstrk lory,Blue frnt amazon,sun conure ,Yellow sided greencheek ,Goffin ,Rosebreasted Cockatoo,Greenwing Macaw,Blue and Gold Macaw,Nanday conure,Ecle
What a puff-head! I took the liberty of scrolling thru your album, such gorgeous pics and vids! :)

I was not able to watch the video:( (I can't figure out what's up with my computer with that, it won't let me post them either). But I did look at your other pictures of your amazing flock (and a few of the funny ones):) Is Boomer the "fluff muffin" of a DYH? Is he also a new addition?

Last edited:
Now , I have to go look and see whats in there :)

April , I have to tell you her story . I wanted to get another zon [Ideally female]. Thought about a baby this time but if one came up that felt right I would go that way. I have 21 birds 7 I got as babies . I bet baby zons are so cute !!!. So I was looking through CL and saw a DBL Yellow head 10 minutes away from me.So I knew I had to check it out . Dave had been having a talk about we had enough birds , But In my head if theirs a cage and a spot theirs an opening :). My rule if I cant fit them in this huge room its not going to happen . I don't want anyone left out. So I was texting these people and getting weird responses back . Their like Im sorry everyone wants this bird and are all texting at once. So Im thinking great Im going to have to beat out people [which I don't want to bother]. So I say what are you looking for in a owner for her. They said zon experience would be great . I said I have a Bluefront . Their like we love Bluefronts whats yours name ? I said Tequila.Their like OMG !!! we sold you Tequila :) We want you to have this bird ! Im like Great :) Being excited this was Tequilas Owners . I had never had gotten back in touch with them about how he was doing. All my other birds Id been able too. So now I realize I have to break it to Dave were getting another :) [he he ].I guess when they got rid of Tequila they were both not working and desperate for Xmas money [they had kids]. Now things have changed they both got jobs and missed their bird . So they got Boomer [shes 3]. Now their getting a divorce and this ended up being the guys bird , He got a Job In Georgia and could not take her. Relieved shes going to me . Dropped her off with a huge cage [could fit a Macaw in it and all her stuff !!! Its a small world . Shes wonderful :) not thrilled with her name but they grow on you and that's what shes says :) Think this is my last bird unless I get rid of a loveseat :) PS Dave loves her to death !

What an awesome (and most adorable;)) coincidence to find her. Sounds like Boomer was meant to be! She's kind of like Tequila's "sister" too:D I can't believe you have 21 birds now:eek: That's a respectable (and genuine) flock of them!

Most Reactions

Back