Here's Nyla!!

Lapis

Aug 9, 2016
Parrots
Female Violet IRN, Nyla / Female TAG, Izumi
She's bluffing right now so she's a bit fussy, but I was able to grab a few nice pictures today!

aMJsNjW.jpg
dHe55wS.jpg
6LBrfXj.jpg
FgDsK63.jpg

She's a sweetheart though <3 whenever she's on my shoulder she lightly chews on my ear and cheek!

I think she's been trying to talk lately, she's been making VERY adorable low noises that don't totally sound like her normal chirping

That is one stunning bird!

I can see that she is an Indian Ringneck... what is her variation called?
That blue is amazing.
I'm also curious about how you named her. Nyla is an Arabic name, right? Very pretty.
Seems really happy and confident, too.That is one stunning bird!

I can see that she is an Indian Ringneck... what is her variation called?
That blue is amazing.
I'm also curious about how you named her. Nyla is an Arabic name, right? Very pretty.
Seems really happy and confident, too.

Thank you! She's a violet IRN :)

Nyla is indeed an Arabic name! I'm Lebanese so I only thought it'd be fitting :) I also got the inspiration from a show I watch, both of my cats are also named after characters from the same show :p

I love that whole inspiration!

Are her irises violet, too??????

Nyla is gorgeous!!! She really took my breath away, and a perfect name for such a beauty as well:) Which show?

thanks :D and yeah her irises are violet as well c: nice catch!

lol it's from the cartoon Avatar: the Last Airbender
it's a really nice show, even for adults ^^

Yippee , for the Last Airbender! At least you didn't use Mrs Sparky Sparky Boo. We have all 3 books on Cd, and go on spree once in awhile and watch them all.. takes a whole weekend. Me and the boys love it, the wife hates it.

BTW, Your parrot is magnificent.

Nyla is a real beauty! Her coloring is exquisite! Wonderful name and very fitting!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back