Hello

BMama

Jun 27, 2014
Hello everyone,

When I was a kid, I had Budgies and Parakeets. I always wanted an African Grey, but felt I wasn't up to the challenge. Recently I decided that I really wanted to open myself up, once again, to sharing my life with a bird. I began researching in the early spring, and found a local store that specializes in exotic birds. The owner breeds them and they are hand raised by him, and the staff. My daughter and I met and bonded with a Crimson Bellied Conure, who has since been named Suits. I am currently in the midst of home renovations, so have been unable to bring him home, but we visit at least once a week. If all goes as planned, he will be coming home by the end of the first week of August. We can't wait. We have a cage, Avian Adventures Chiquita and a small assortment of toys. I've been lurking for a while, but felt it was about time I actually posted something. I'm looking forward to learning a lot from the wise and experienced members of this community.

Thanks
Alexis

Hello and welcome, Alexis. You must be so excited. Glad you are doing research before you bring your new baby home.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back