Hello to All!

BuffaloParrot

May 24, 2008
Buffalo, Ny
Parrots
Senegal, Pacific Parrotlet, 2 Peach Faced Lovebirds, Cockatiel, Green Cheeked Conure, Black Capped Conure, Bourke's Parakeet, Lineolated Parakeet
Hi everyone! We are new here. Me & my wife are HUGE Parrot lovers and wanted to introduce ourselves. My name is Darren and the wifes Marlene. We have 9 Parrots. They are Kito, a Senegal Parrot, Tupi, a Pacific Parrotlet, Tarzan & Jane, Peach Faced Lovebirds, Miah, a Cockatiel, Chico, A Green Cheaked Conure, Julio, a Black Capped Conure, Aussie, a Bourke's Parakeet & Chile, a Lineolated Parakeet. WHEeeeew!:04:

That's quite a crew you have there! You will find lots of interesting people around here, and people who know a lot about parrots. Glad you joined! Your links and pics will start to work within the next five days as this is a protection that is put into place to prevent nasty spamming pics to appear before we can get them cleaned up ...

:50:

Welcome to the parrot forums. Can't wait to hear more about your flock!

Welcome. I have to say that youre the only other person I've met who has a lineolated as a pet. Thats awesome. I used to raise them and made a pet of a dark green hen I hand raised. She was one of the most pleasant pet birds I've ever had. I just called her lineolated and she learned to say it! Otherwise she was very quiet all in all, often mumbling but never loud.
I sent her to some friends of mine to be paired up after she started laying in her cage.
Enjoy yourself here and get us some pics.

Most Reactions

Back