Hello money hungry!!!

I don't think I would, maybe someone will buy them & get them away from an idiot. What is that a peach faced conure? I saw one this weekend. Abzeez you have to stop tormenting yourself on craigslist. lol

I really don't try to, I am just hoping to come across a cage in good condtion... But you are right. I need to stop clicking on these adds. Self Control!!!!

Thats ridiculous, they probably got it from a friend and all they know is what it is called!

That looks like an expensive cage, but it does sound like a case of trying to recoup costs with rehoming fee.

That looks like an expensive cage, but it does sound like a case of trying to recoup costs with rehoming fee

That cage can be bought for about $119 with free shipping at most stores. I think they are just trying to make a profit. Its says the sun is $1000... no one would pay that for a sun, at least not in the states.

BABY suns at a over priced breeder around here are $595. Who would pay $1000!?!

I was just looking at an ad on my local that said turtle and tank. It is an eastern painted turtle(although I don't think they even know that since all it says in the ad is turtle lol) in a 20 gallon tank with a small filter and with a rock from outside and they want $80. Let me break that down, eastern painted turtles are wild here and not hard to find, which means really you could just go catch one and that's probably what they did. This also means that they are an indigenous species and therefore illegal to keep here. The tank is work $10-$15, you can buy one new for $20-$30, the filter probably isn't worth much of anything because that tank is way too small and the only thing that really works well in a turtle tank is a canister filter so it would need to be replaced anyway and it comes with no UVA or UVB lights, both of which the turtle needs to survive in captivity. Kind of makes you wonder where people get these rehoming fees from.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back