Hello all!

UrbanLegend711

Aug 13, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
Parrots
2012 Yellow-side Green-cheeked conure

Timneh African grey
Hi guys,

My name is Kim. I live in the Philadelphia area and I have always loved parrots but never considered one as I figured I didn't have much time. I'm a final-year Ph.D. student in Neuroscience so as you can imagine I'm busy. Anyway, I bought a 4-mont-old hand-fed and raised yellow-sided green-cheeked conure a week ago. Tweeter is like a child to me...he's sweet and snuggly. He loves to be on my shoulders and walk around on my arms and he has to be near me when I'm home. I have a toy-filled cage as well as a portable counter top play gym so he can have fun in whatever room I need to be in. I am so thrilled with this little bundle of feathery joy. :rainbow1:

I just took in a rescue Timneh grey parrot this weekend, after a friend begged me and pleaded. This bird was not well setup, although he is curious and outwardly appears healthy. I'll need all the help and advice I can get on how to re-hand tame and rehabilitate this very intelligent feather friend. I'll be making a thread for this bird. Thanks in advance for all the help and input!:whiteblue:

Most Reactions

Back