Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)

Happy 1st PF Anniversary StormyPica!

happy-anniversary-birds.gif

@π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†

1651517840840.png

Ollie, we are so happy you found us last year & stayed with us.
You have such a giving spirit & you bring so much fun to the forum, and it wouldn't be the same without you.
I'm already looking forward to celebrating your 2 year anniversary:)

cute-cartoon-blue-macaw-parrot-flapping-its-wings-isolated-white-background-bird-smiling-vector-illustration-159616651.jpg

Last edited:
Happy 1st PF Anniversary,
π•Ύπ–™π–”π–—π–’π–žπ•»π–Žπ–ˆπ–†!!

5b0c9cf76da0cdd1c37ea070418ead59.gif

And thank you for
all the valuable contributions
you have made
to our community.
I look forward to sharing
many more PF Anniversaries
here with you!

animated-bird-image-0238.gif

The privileges and rights of being a lady!
I'm non-binary, and I don't think I've ever shared my gender asinged at birth on here. What makes you think I'm a lady? Not meaning to be rude, of course, just wondering!

Last edited:
I'm non-binary, and I don't think I've ever shared my gender asinged at birth on here. What makes you think I'm a lady? Not meaning to be rude, of course, just wondering!
Before I knew that you are non-binary, I thought that you are a girl too - recently I watch a series where one of the characters is often called as "Storm", sometimes also as "Stormy" and she is a girl, so I think that's why I thought so 😜
Ps. I think, you don't mind that I usually use she/her about you? It's just because of my above association and I've seen on your profile, that you tolerate all possible options;)

Sorry to offend!
In your profile, "Hi, I'm Oliver/Ollie, non-binary she/he/they"
So I am extremely confused! It appeared, to me, you were saying, she/he/they, is good?
Oh, yes! You can call me a lady if you want, but I just wanted to clear up that I'm not female.

Before I knew that you are non-binary, I thought that you are a girl too - recently I watch a series where one of the characters is often called as "Storm", sometimes also as "Stormy" and she is a girl, so I think that's why I thought so 😜
Ps. I think, you don't mind that I usually use she/her about you? It's just because of my above association and I've seen on your profile, that you tolerate all possible options;)
I don't mind!
I think you mentioned your gender in the mental health thread :)
Hmm... maybe. That thread was closed long ago, though.

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back