Haha I'm not sure how this happened exactly....

riddick07

Dec 22, 2011
PA
Parrots
Blue & Gold Macaw (Titan) & Yellow Naped Amazon (Kelly)
But meet Ezzie...my second rabbit:eek: Shelly the friend that I got the first one from has gone to Canada for 6 months and needed our help to place her in a new home (especially since her stepson turned out to be allergic to the rabbits)....well after a couple contacts and worrying about where she may end up I decided to keep her. She is a very sweet girl:)

This is the setup I have... they are getting a lot of out time so I'm not worried about the size unless they start seeming unhappy.

And when I was at WalMart I found these...because all my pets must be spoiled in some way:rolleyes:

Now I just have to have Ian make me another one of these soon since I only have the one from Shelly!

I may have also picked this up for Paige...she seems to be loving it so far!

Oh Victoria!! :D Ezzie is absolutely adorable! And the rabbits and Paige in their new beds are so precious :). You now have quite the variety of beautiful animals!

Oh Victoria!! :D Ezzie is absolutely adorable! And the rabbits and Paige in their new beds are so precious :). You now have quite the variety of beautiful animals!

Haha I know! I'm a little crazy:32: And the rabbits are next to the lizard right now because there is a new foster Triton cockatoo where they are supposed to be.... haha my room has been taken over:eek: If the cockatoos people don't finish up their visits soon that cockatoo is mine:p She is becoming way too attached... flying over when I call her and playing upside down with me. Shes cute but once she figures out how to be a cockatoo she will be the devil :rolleyes:

Beautiful new bunny! Ezzie didn't waste time making herself at home. You are such a good mom to all your little sweethearts! Love the bunny beds and Paige's new sleeping spot.

Sounds like we'll get to see photos of a lucky Triton pretty soon.

Beautiful new bunny! Ezzie didn't waste time making herself at home. You are such a good mom to all your little sweethearts! Love the bunny beds and Paige's new sleeping spot.

Sounds like we'll get to see photos of a lucky Triton pretty soon.

Lol The Triton should be going home next week! She really is a sweetheart and will have a couple kids to interact and entertain her :)

I actually might have a home for Ezzie! One of our friends who hadn't been in the house for about a month because she is going through a breakup came over... she had to leave her two dogs with her boyfriend...and she really wants some kind of animal to have around but since she is moving into an apartment a caged one would be easier sell to a landlord. Well she loved Ezzie when she met her and was talking about maybe getting a bunny after meeting my two. So I told her if she still wants a bunny when she gets a new place that she is welcome to take home Ezzie :) She can bring her over for visits still and everything! I'm actually really hoping it works out and she can take Ezzie home with her and I'm excited that I would still be able to see her occasionally :D

Victoria, I think it is so wonderful all the things you do for the animals in your care...You are amazing:)

Such beautiful rabbits! Are they rex's? I really like your set-up!

I I love rabbits! They make great pets and are very smart. :) that is a nice setup too!!

Oh wow! Victoria, you should start charging admission fees, your home is totally turning into a wonderfully fuzzy and warm petting zoo, haha! Though I guess Folger would have something to say about that... :D I hope things work out for Ezzie :)

Beautiful! I had a bunny many years ago that would chill on the couch with me, loved her and she was a joy except when she wandered, she loved wires so not too much wandering. Hope it works out for your friend, she needs a companion.

Such beautiful rabbits! Are they rex's? I really like your set-up!

Ezzie is a rex :)

Victoria, I think it is so wonderful all the things you do for the animals in your care...You are amazing:)

Oh wow! Victoria, you should start charging admission fees, your home is totally turning into a wonderfully fuzzy and warm petting zoo, haha! Though I guess Folger would have something to say about that... :D I hope things work out for Ezzie :)

Haha Folger was actually talking last night when we had people over. His sweet baby voice that says come see me I'm soooo nice:rolleyes:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back