Galah cage size

Mariss

Apr 27, 2015
What is the least size that a Galah can live with? It is sucky English, but I am Dutch.
The minimum size of a cage? What is the minimum size of a Galah cage ?
You all know what I mean.
I am in LOVE with a Galah. Seriously, my dream bird!
But! I am afraid I don't have space. Right now I am planning to get my closet size reduced, so that I have space for a good cage.
And I know, how bigger the better. But that is also the case with my senegals and Meyers.

I love to hear from you, and I am afraid my heart is going to get broken. But I am sort of ready to deal with it.......

Alice lives in a cage H 175 x W 70 x L 91cm. I don't think you could go much smaller unless the bird spent most of its time outside the cage - galahs look fairly small in photos but they have a big wing span for their body size and they need space to stretch out.

Heart= broken.
Just kidding, sort of. I understand that completely. The funny thing is that I did knew that inside my head. But you all know that if you love something, it is hard to get out of your head.
I am going to look at Jardines, again, with a possibly just dreaming about a Galah. And trying to reject the 'Maybe if's'. I have a feeling a Galah isn't meant to be ... for now ...

Most Reactions

Back