Frog leg trade, salamanders used as fishing bait

Normally your articles are very interesting and helpful, but these were just sad :( I am looking into getting a bit more involved in animal welfare causes, and will definitely put PARC on my list to se if they ever have events or need volunteers up here in OR. Hopefully there will be some positive articles down the line about a decline in these diseases and a rise in wild populations.

Normally your articles are very interesting and helpful, but these were just sad :( I am looking into getting a bit more involved in animal welfare causes, and will definitely put PARC on my list to se if they ever have events or need volunteers up here in OR. Hopefully there will be some positive articles down the line about a decline in these diseases and a rise in wild populations.

Thanks...yes, tough situations but impt; let me know if you get involved in anything, best, Frank

My only issue is I can't really commit to traveling long distances to participate in events. I saw there was a "Northwest" chapter of PARC, but they are literally all over the northwest. However, if you ever hear of anything going on in Portland area, feel free to send a PM and I'd be happy to help out of just go learn something new :) Reptiles have always fascinated me, but I haven't really ever been able to pursue much with them beyond keeping a couple as pets and reading articles and stuff.

My only issue is I can't really commit to traveling long distances to participate in events. I saw there was a "Northwest" chapter of PARC, but they are literally all over the northwest. However, if you ever hear of anything going on in Portland area, feel free to send a PM and I'd be happy to help out of just go learn something new :) Reptiles have always fascinated me, but I haven't really ever been able to pursue much with them beyond keeping a couple as pets and reading articles and stuff.

Hi..I don't have any local contacts but will keep in mind; you might also check if there is a local herpetological society - members usually have connections to ongoing projects, etc., , best, Frank

Most Reactions

Back