Expensive Bird Toys... Never played with- Water Bottle? Instant Birdie Attention!

jugoya

Mar 7, 2013
Shreveport, La USA
Parrots
Porter (Broto); Fuggles(Budgie)
Picky finicky Porter.. all those toy I buy for him..

And he will only play with the least expensive..

Like say an empty water bottle that wasn't his to begin with...

The little stinker jumped up onto the shelf above his cage knocked it down and...

I caught him at least playing with it though I didn't catch the knocking over part.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGAT6jmAsSM&feature=youtube_gdata]Cheap Bird Toy - YouTube[/ame]

Oh how I love the look he gives me at the end..

Stalk Stalk ... Stalk...

OH I'm being watched?

Didn't do noooothing.

Porter is actually a mutation White wing or possibly a Canary/ White wing hybrid xP you can't see the coloration unless you open his wings and look at the tips of his tail feathers.

Its kinda funny but hey... thats what my Vet told me; he wants to do a DNA Analysis to find out because he hasn't seen the coloration before but... meh.

lols.

Last edited:
Porter is a handsome little fellow. :) I've always liked the Brotogeris parrots, but they seldom seem to be available around here anymore.

My Quaker parrot Ralph is a lot like Porter-- he has more fun with things that aren't meant to be parrot toys than with the ones that are. :D

Porter came from a Breeder close by; I found him through one of my favorite petstores a chain but this specific store really takes good care of their animals; and the staff are all very very knowledgible and were so sad to see my little guy go.

We have another store close by that I adore; they specialize in more exotics.. and they have this beautiful happy, playful young B&G macaw xP.

Last edited:
Picky finicky Porter.. all those toy I buy for him..

And he will only play with the least expensive..

Like say an empty water bottle that wasn't his to begin with...

The little stinker jumped up onto the shelf above his cage knocked it down and...

I caught him at least playing with it though I didn't catch the knocking over part.

Cheap Bird Toy - YouTube

Oh how I love the look he gives me at the end..

Stalk Stalk ... Stalk...

OH I'm being watched?

Didn't do noooothing.

It's like the kids you buy the toy for and he plays with the box instead. Hahaha

Most Reactions

Back