Media
St.Leonard, MD
Parrots
Red Front Macaw, Elvis, 10,male RIP

Red Front Macaw, Erin, 1.5,female

Goffin Cockatoo, Blossom 2,female Rehomed

Blue & Gold Macaw, Oscar, Male, 21 years old, Rehomed

American Bulldog Mix,
Soooooo it's been a while so I put up an update. Lets say she is doing much better, as am I. Okay, so my husband and I filed divorce papers, and signed settlement papers, but decided that we just threw things way out of proportion and then blew up. Needless to say we have cancelled the papers and are living together.

This mean Erin is with us again. At first she seemed like her normal self with him- scared, nippy, and wanting to be with her momma. And now things are a bit better. She is no longer scared or nippy, but still flies off his shoulder to come to me.

She is seeming even more happy than before- which I did'nt know was possible. however, she is jealous of the cats my landlord has. Oh, an d now we have a whole floor to ourselves, with a bedroom, bathroom, and living room versus just renting a room, so now she has the living room as her room in front of a mirror. She sounds like she is trying to talk and she has been saying "buckle up" alot. Although she has only been on about 20-30 car rides. She squeaks and makes her throat noises trying to say I dont know what . She yells a whole lot once I'm home and doesn't stop until I make her do some tricks- wave and spin around.

We are dropping her off for the weekend with a parrot lover I grew up with, so she will get more socialization and I can go to Ocean City to celebrate my one year anniversary. She def. wants more of my attention which is great and nice for once.

Thanks! Its exciting- her eagerness to learn an also to be with me. Very well worth it all.

I'm heading to OC soon too!! Are you going to see the air show this weekend?

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back