Ellie the Eckie

Charliegirl

Jul 26, 2013
Parrots
Eclectus
Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself and my new baby girl Ellie...

She is a 2 year old Eclectus that I adopted from a lady who did not have time for her anymore

I am still very unsure of how to care for her properly and bond with her so you may see me ask silly questions...

I was apart of another forum however was told to stop wasting my time posting questions and spend it better with my bird...

I left and now I am here...

Looking forward to speaking with everyone

Cheers
Charlie:red1::)

Hello, welcome to forum. I think forums are a great place to learn from each others experience, so the more we ask the more we learn. Enjoy!

Welcome to the forum Charlie and Ellie. :) We are happy to have you. We have quite a few Ekki guardians here, and I'm sure we'll do our best to answer your questions.

Welcome Charlie and Ellie :)
Members on our forum are absolutely awesome and friendly and will assist you with whatever questions you may ask pertaining to Eclectus birds.
Make yourself comfortable it's going to be an awesome journey.

Hi all

Just wanted to introduce myself and my new baby girl Ellie...

She is a 2 year old Eclectus that I adopted from a lady who did not have time for her anymore

I am still very unsure of how to care for her properly and bond with her so you may see me ask silly questions...

I was apart of another forum however was told to stop wasting my time posting questions and spend it better with my bird...

I left and now I am here...

Looking forward to speaking with everyone

Cheers
Charlie:red1::)

WOW, I don't know the other forum, But welcome and please post questions and stories with you and your bird. Also, we LOVE pictures:).

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back