Eden pure heater safe?

suncon97

Jul 31, 2011
Parrots
Pearl-African Grey-Hatched Apr. 28,2011
We are probably going to get a parrot by Christmas and I know it's a little to soon to worry but we were going to put the parrot in the room that we use the eden pure in. Does it emit any smells like teflon does that if harmful to birds?

Thanks

Wait nvrmind I just did some more research and this is what's stated in the facts or whatever "Unlike other heating sources, the EdenPURE GEN3 cannot put poisonous carbon monoxide into a room or any type of fumes or harmful radiation" It is also made of stainless steel so it is not harmful to a bird right?

if its made of stainless i would have to say no. there should be a 1800 number you could call and ask them for some more in depth info about the product

Like the inner components and they are free of teflon. Outer casing is plastic.

My bad:"Safety
The EdenPURE/SunTWIN Heaters have an excellent safety record. They produce safe, clean, economical heat by using Infrared Quartz Elements. The unique EdenPURE/SunTWIN heaters use a process that virtually prevents wasteful accumulation of heat on the ceiling. These heaters deliver ultimate comfort by keeping the heat virtually even from "head-to-toe."

"Healthy Heat
EdenPURE/SunTWIN Heaters produce heat that is as safe as the infrared rays of the sun, producing natural outdoor heat indoors. The EdenPURE/SunTWIN Heaters have low operating and maintenance costs. The fan motor is the only moving part and is equipped with quality, trouble-free controls. There are no burners to rust, corrode, or adjust, and no pilot light to waste energy. Safe, clean, long-life infrared Heating Elements provide the heat energy. Average element life is 20,000 usage hours. The heaters are internally constructed of lifetime metals (Zincification metal plate and Bronze)."

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back