Texas
Parrots
Buddy - Red Crowned Amazon (27 yo)
Venus - Solomon Island Eclectus (4 yo)
Buzz CAG (2 yo)
Sam - Cockatiel 1997 - 2004
Tweety - Budgie 1984 - 1987
Sweety - Budgie 1985 - 1986
One thing I love about Buddy, he doesn't drool.

taw5106-albums-2014-picture13212-image.jpg

LOLOL LMAO!!! Eww..... :26: That is one thing that grosses me out - dog drool. The drawback of loose lipped breeds! Especially when it's mixed with water in the water bowl :eek:

We're you eating something yummy in front of Canelo, or does he just do it from time to time? Such a funny pic!

OMG, I took a break between meetings and was eating pizza. He has recently started drooling like a leaky faucet. He gets on the foot stool and I wasn't focused on him until something cold and wet landed on my toe and slide between my toes!!!!! Aaaawwwww!!!! I was so grossed out I stopped. I snapped the pic, put the pizza in the trash and went and washed my foot. Canelo looked sad, he didn't get the pizza. Gross!!

Hahahahah!!! It was the PIZZA! I knew you had to have been eating for it to just start streaming out LOL. So funny.

It makes me think of the bulldog in Rio, just gross, lol! And he's going trick or treating with the kids Friday. He's wearing his lobster costume. I keep telling the kids he can't have candy but he can help you get some, lol.

My aunt used to have a sharpei named Bogart and she had trained him to bring her a hand towel when he drooled so she could wipe his face.

OMG, I took a break between meetings and was eating pizza. He has recently started drooling like a leaky faucet. He gets on the foot stool and I wasn't focused on him until something cold and wet landed on my toe and slide between my toes!!!!! Aaaawwwww!!!! I was so grossed out I stopped. I snapped the pic, put the pizza in the trash and went and washed my foot. Canelo looked sad, he didn't get the pizza. Gross!!

What, you don't share the good stuff with your pets.....if I did that around here, all of my flock would have to be locked in their cages & not see me snacking or I'd get bitten for sure.....

Lol I do share on most occasions but the pizza had jalapeños on it. One night a jalapeño was dropped on the kitchen floor by accident. Canelo was on it like lighting, had chewed and swallowed it, was coughing slobbering and snot bubbles were coming out of his nose. We were laughing so hard and I was pushing water in front of him and wiping his with a towel. Poor baby. Buddy's pizza was a peanut. He eats jalapeño but these were pickled jalapeño, can birds eat the pickled ones? I have only given him fresh.

Does anyone remember the old "What's For Dinner?" commercials...the early ones with Robert Mitchum ? ? ?

A member on another forum just E-mailed this pic to me.....

Attachments

• Dinner.jpg
    Dinner.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 97
Nope:eek:! I've got a strong urge to start OCD scrubbing just looking at the picture of that amount of drool lol. Poor Canelo can't help it, though that's a prett clever idea to train him to grab a washcloth:54:

Most Reactions

Back