Congrats to me for 1,000 posts

Who needs a life? You have a parrot!

And a sweet, obedient, quiet, loving, intelligent one, at that. Just sayin'.

Congratulations Al!!! A proud milestone that entitles you to a giant slab of cheesecake drenched in your favorite sauce. (Just a tiny taste for Salty!)

Congratulations!!!!!

pic_2005_09_16_132138.gif

Aww shuck folks. Tell you what though, it just proves how nice, entertaining and usefull this board is. I am a member of others, and while none are outright cliquey, or nasty , this is is active, with a growing core of caring folks, who always give newbies good info or point them in the right direction. Not afraid to pull punches when needed, though the glove is padded with care. YOu all should be proud of yourselves.

Even for an indentured parront like me.................it's hard to resist the good spirit here.

Aww shuck folks. Tell you what though, it just proves how nice, entertaining and usefull this board is...

Yet a board is only as nice, entertaining and useful as its members... and your 1000 posts have contributed mightily to that, Al.

Does LOL count as a post? If so that's cheating. ;)

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Congratulations! That's the exact number of posts that determines that the forums officially own your soul! MWUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA *cough*.

And just about every post humorous and thoughtful and not too crabby.

here's to many, many more!

(Now go and adopt that B&G Macaw you have always wanted.)

The B and G will have to wait til one of my boys moves out. They have a standing offer to stay home til they hit 30, financial times being what they are. That would free up a room to become my bird room, and space enough for adopted macaw. I am not pushing them, besides having close contact with them, which most parents loose some time around 18, we also play in a band together, and it makes rehearsal time much easier. I have 2 very special sons and it'll be tough when they leave.
Maybe a new macaw will help? LOL.

The B and G will have to wait til one of my boys moves out. They have a standing offer to stay home til they hit 30, financial times being what they are. That would free up a room to become my bird room, and space enough for adopted macaw. I am not pushing them, besides having close contact with them, which most parents loose some time around 18, we also play in a band together, and it makes rehearsal time much easier. I have 2 very special sons and it'll be tough when they leave.
Maybe a new macaw will help? LOL.

Al, you are a great parent and parront!!

Congrats on your post count, Al and lots of admiration for Salty who inspires you! Respect, it's wonderful you are so close to and so supportive of your sons, that's very nice to see.

Al, Congratulations on your post count! And thank you for all your posts, impossible to tell how many people you have helped:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back