Congo African Grey Aziza's 5th Birthday party:

miki

Jun 26, 2014
Hi, everybody:

Since I've just returned to the parrot forum, I wasn't here last month to tell everybody that my pet Congo African Grey, Aziza, turned 5 on the first of February of this year. I celebrate her birthday every year with afew friends of mine, but since this was Aziza's fifth birthday, I decided to be more elaborate about it and cook a true-blue meal for my friends and I. One of my friends brought a small package of veggie munchies for Aziza as a gift. For the birthday dinner, I made a meatless lasagne, with plenty of cheese, since most of my friends are vegetarian. My friends all enjoyed Aziza, and everybody, including her, had a wonderful time.

Right now, I can hear Aziza talking to me...she wants my attention, so I'm ging to sign off. Talk to you all and touch bases with you again soon.

Hey There, Aziza! Happy Belated Hatchday, glad to hear you enjoyed your party! Hint, hint, any chance there's pics of the birthday girl?

Happy belated hatchday Aziza :). Her little party with the humans (delicious food) sounds like a great idea! Did she get a teensy taste of the Lasagna?

Most Reactions

Back