Chaotic Fun is a Supporting Vendor!

4Nines

Administrator
Apr 6, 2009
ParrotForums.com would like to welcome Chaotic Fun as our newest Supporting Vendor!

Please take a moment to visit their website at the following URL:

Chaotic Fun

Welcome to the forum, Chaotic Fun!! :D

Thanks Wendy. I hope to make every bird safer in their cage or while playing on their outside perch, and allow every owner to save money on toys for their birds. Our toys are made from 100% stainless steel, are safe, re-loadable, totally indestructible, and made in the USA. All information about the toys we make is on the website, but if anyone has any specific questions for me, just ask! :)

Thanks,
---Dan
:blue::blue::white1::white1:

Watched your video,, good stuff. I really like your toys, are you going to branch off into the custom cages?? I'm saving my money for a TIG machine and looking into make my own personal SS cages. Glad to see you as a supporting vendor, you should join in the forum some. Let me know if you need any dragonwood for perches/toys, i've got tons. maybe we could work out a trade??

Last edited:
Watched your video,, good stuff. I really like your toys, are you going to branch off into the custom cages?? I'm saving my money for a TIG machine and looking into make my own personal SS cages. Glad to see you as a supporting vendor, you should join in the forum some. Let me know if you need any dragonwood for perches/toys, i've got tons. maybe we could work out a trade??

I have built several custom cages, but I'm not going in that direction. The reason is it just takes too long to make one because I'm such a perfectionist. Also, the price of stainless is very high. There are several good cage builders out there, but not enough safe toys, and none are indestructible and re-loadable like mine are. :)

Most Reactions

Back