Can't remember who turned me on to My Safe Bird Store...

ToMang07

Jul 14, 2015
Maine, USA
Parrots
Willow the Umbrella Cockatoo
But My bank account and/or wallet HATES you.

Smeh.

Willow on the other hand, sends her thanks.

Ordered her first "forage" toy today. Interested to see how she takes to it.

So anywho....thanks. (Sarcasm implied. But not really.)

Have fun, Willow!

Tom, I apologize if I was the culprit. My Safe Bird Store sells high quality products, I don't think you'll regret your purchases. Your wallet may like you better if you browse Dr's. Foster and Smith's toy section. I order food and toys from them, they have great sales and free shipping.

Have fun, Willow!

Tom, I apologize if I was the culprit. My Safe Bird Store sells high quality products, I don't think you'll regret your purchases. Your wallet may like you better if you browse Dr's. Foster and Smith's toy section. I order food and toys from them, they have great sales and free shipping.

I wasn't going to suggest names ALLEE......because I wasn't sure who it was ALLEE.....but you may be onto something....ALLEE!!!

lol, but seriously, I have found their prices to be about the same. I like the MSBS site better. (Pics sometimes could be better) but I tend to go back and forth between the two. I have purchased from both before.

Hahaha, Tom! No need to be sooo subtle. Sorry if I forgot to mention how addictive MSBS can be.

Willow will LOVE her wrapped gifts!

Hahaha, Tom! No need to be sooo subtle. Sorry if I forgot to mention how addictive MSBS can be.

I try.

And it's hard not to spend too much, some of those toys are insanely expensive.

And that reminds me....time to order a couple bags of Harrisons!

I try.

And it's hard not to spend too much, some of those toys are insanely expensive.

And that reminds me....time to order a couple bags of Harrisons!

Willow looks good on it all :) Will await pics patiently :) Love seeing Willow.

Speaking of Harrison's, after you get a rhythm going and know how much you need, you can get them to send regularly without reminders, which you probably alread knew.

And speaking of Foster/Smith, I won a contest (in which I was unaware that I was entered) 10-15 years ago, and received $500 of free merchandise of my choice. Bought three stands, a bunch of perches, some toys (most of which he hated), some Nutri-Berries, a shoulder poop-catcher which I was not allowed to wear, and a few dog toys for my o' man's mutt. I had the best time... looking, choosing, adding up prices, checking, choosing, adding...

Speaking of Harrison's, after you get a rhythm going and know how much you need, you can get them to send regularly without reminders, which you probably alread knew.

And speaking of Foster/Smith, I won a contest (in which I was unaware that I was entered) 10-15 years ago, and received $500 of free merchandise of my choice. Bought three stands, a bunch of perches, some toys (most of which he hated), some Nutri-Berries, a shoulder poop-catcher which I was not allowed to wear, and a few dog toys for my o' man's mutt. I had the best time... looking, choosing, adding up prices, checking, choosing, adding...

I run (2) 5lb bags at the same time, one upstairs, one down. (Because the spoiled brat has a big cage upstairs, small day cage downstairs, a stand, and a travel/outside cage, all of which have their own food bowls.) They last ~4-6 months depending on how much she feels like drowning, throwing, or otherwise finding an alternative use for. When 1 gets empty or they both get low, I order 2 more. It's not too expensive on Amazon and arrives in usually 2 days.

I actually have been trying to get my Timneh too eat Harrisons high potency on your recommendation so far not too much luck. Loves the nutriberries. That store looks really cool, first stack of cash I get is going to go to them!!

I love MSBS!
I always order on the Friday sale though lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back