CAG cage

That would be a fine cage. I prefer the full dome top because it gives the bird a lot more interior space, you could always get a separate stand.

How much space do you have? I looked on petco's website(if that's were you wanted to buy) and I would recommend this Prevue Hendryx Deluxe Dome Series Wrought Iron Bird Cage in Black at PETCO
If you have the space for that it would be a great cage for a decent price($430 with free shipping)and is only a couple inches bigger than my Galah's cage. If you are tight on space you could go smaller and it really shouldn't effect them.
1" Wire Spacing
Cage: 41" L X 28" W X 72" H

Think about how much time you'll be able to have your bird out, if they are going to be in there for 4-6 hours a day I would go for bigger. But if they're going to be out all day go ahead and get the smaller corner, or half dome top since they won't spend as much time inside of it.

Last edited:
I think my greys would like the first one much more. It's nice. I would like to say that the cages I purchased from kings cages are MUCH easier to clean than my regular cages. I think it's te material it's made from. Just something to think about.

I went ahead and got the first one since when I'm home he will be out constantly and I'm home for 2 whole days at a time and my girlfriend can just open the cage for him while she's home so it can be outside of the cage for awhile.

Have you not heard? The bird is the word!

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back