Birds on the internet

clark_conure

Jul 14, 2017
Media
Minnesota
Parrots
A crossover Quaker Scuti (F), A Sun conure named AC, A Cinnamon Green Cheek conure Kent, and 5 budgies, yellow (m), clark Jr. (m), Dot (f), Zebra(f), Machine (m).
I found out....besides restarting videos I paused....

This is thier searches...

1724500837206.png

what do they know I don't know......

do any of you onto anything?

This happens sometimes😅

Once Zenek searched a person on Facebook called like they didn't care how they were called (something like errrrrrtyuiii) and almost sent them a message 😆 Another time he saved a weird file... and another time he was writing here on the forum

I had a budgie send a text message once. Fortunately just to my sister; she got a kick out of me telling her, “sorry, the bird sent that!” Never had one try to search the net though! lol!

Also, once Zenek sent my massage when I was thinking if I should add something else. I guess he said "no" by that
😆
And once he ended my video call by touching "something" red

i was scrolling through something on my computer and Pebbles was on top. and suddenly something random appeared on my screen, and its cuz Pebbles had reached down and press the "modern English into old English Translator " saved on my favorites bar! I had completely forgotten about that, and she reminded me of it and i started playing around with it lol

Ona once liked a post on Instagram about bird toys.

She also has sent people messages 🤣 but she mainly likes to rip off keys!!

Most Reactions

Back