Birdie Birthday

Shayne

Jan 9, 2013
What does everyone else do for their macaws birthday's. I think Rupert's one year old next week although what it says on his leg band doesn't make much sense. I'll post it up later and see if anyone can help me decipher it. But he should be about a year old now.

Does anyone have any good recipes for a bird birthday cake? I'll have to get him some new toys as well. I've been giving him cheap £3 keyboards to chew up and old cardboard boxes the last few months.

New toys..a piñata is always a hit. Go to your local news paper location and see if they sell end rolls..if not then a couple rolls of wrapping paper or butchers paper to shred. I haven't spent a birthday with my girl yet, but hers is Oct 28. Not sure how crazy I'm gonna get with it yet. Happy Early Birthday Rupert!!! [emoji6]

So on his leg band it says NB14 7RRE 11 Anyone have any idea what this means? My best guess is his birthday is on 11/7/2014. I was told he was 8 months old 4 months ago so that sounds about right.

Does anyone have any good bird cake recipes they make for their macaws on their birthdays?

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back