bacon jacket

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
nut attacked my ear yesterday, fetching blood:( not a pleasant experiance, threats of her being put into a bacon jacket and stuffed for christmas dinner came about again! i don't think she's to bothered, like my son an man, they all just think i'm having moment!:09::mad: but to be fair she bit al in the house yesterday!

the pics are of nut on her toy box and looking really excited at the open draw on computer desk! she was fully fluffed up, beak chattering an purring lookin at the contents, she never went to take anything though

she is current climbing all over me for what ever reason:54:being her normal cute self

Last edited:
if she wasn't so dam cute i'd still be mad!! after she bit me, i was sat sulkin an she flew onto my lap yawned an grinded her beak, tucked in her foot, asked for a head rub an went for a nap!!!

think this proves they have no concept of bad feelings lol

I know, I was making my call yesterday. Merlin flew to my shoulder, I said ok if thats what you want. He then bit my ear :eek: & flew off. 2 minutes later he came back & put his head down for a scritch. No conscience at all, I guess I'm supposed to forget the love bite. lol

I know, I was making my call yesterday. Merlin flew to my shoulder, I said ok if thats what you want. He then bit my ear :eek: & flew off. 2 minutes later he came back & put his head down for a scritch. No conscience at all, I guess I'm supposed to forget the love bite. lol

a short memory is a must when having a bird:D

lol after the pass few days of nut, being a tad nutty, she is currently sat grinding her beak on my lap and going into snooze possition, foot up the works lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back