B.e.d

suebee

Jan 13, 2011
for awhile, nut has been flying to me off her fab person (my man) when i say, BATH NUT are you coming :p:D

also she will fly off when she hears the word or words, bed or take her up :11:

so i started saying B.E.D

well there's no pulling wool over her ears :30: coz today she flew of when i said B.E.D :mad::D

there to smart for there own good at times lol

Haha, this reminds me of when my sister was little, they used to have to say "b.a.t.h" so that my parents could have a bath in peace without her wanting to join either of them!

Parrot's aint stupid! ^^

Yeah, you should have known it wouldn't take long before she made the connection:D

Rowdy can't spell spaghetti thankfully so I can spell that out, but she seems to have gotten "veggies" spelled out now.

How cute!!

I'm trying to teach Puck "shower".

lol had to tell son off for saying bath, so nut will fly to him,

she is currently trying to bite/nibble my nails as i have them painted red, her fav good colour

its funny how we switch to tactics we used with our kids

How funny, you're going to have to switch to s l e e p. It will only work for awhile, you'll have to switch off. They're too smart!

lol merlin, well i have relaxed the cage times today an nut is being perfectly well behaved, on my knee while i am on the pc, even forgot she was there, well i go to unwrap a sweet an from under desk, this little stretched out head pops out, an when i say, i have nothing, it retracts back under

think she is learning cute works lol

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back