Auzzie bird people

Saravp

Aug 20, 2023
Parrots
None
Not sure if this is allowed or not, so admins please remove if not allowed.

I am currently looking for a parrot and there are no rescues or good breeders near me so i started a facebook rehome group. If you guys could join it would help alot.
The facebook group is called Western Australia parrot rehome and adoption.
Thanks

To find a parrot, expand your search beyond local rescues and breeders, network with local bird clubs, research breeders' reputations, and be patient. Expand your search to online platforms, social media groups, and websites like Petfinder. Be patient and consider adopting or rehoming a bird.

To find a parrot, expand your search beyond local rescues and breeders, network with local bird clubs, research breeders' reputations, and be patient. Expand your search to online platforms, social media groups, and websites like Petfinder. Be patient and consider adopting or rehoming a bird.
Yeah I'm searching pretty much all over WA but still nothing, I'll have a look at pet Finder, thanks

Australia is the home of budgies and cockatiels, I'd just walk outside and ask them.... tell them (the parrots) the home is snake is spider and snake free. They might just fly in.

Australia is the home of budgies and cockatiels, I'd just walk outside and ask them.... tell them (the parrots) the home is snake is spider and snake free. They might just fly in.
😂 Yeah that would work but they don't live in WA

Most Reactions

Back