Alaska & Miley photos

Mitchan

Jun 24, 2013
Sweden
Parrots
Meg the Indian Ringneck, Drogon the BF Amazon, Leia the Alexandrine, Donnie the YC Amazon
..From today and yesterday! :D
I decided to try and have a small photoshoot with Miley (who's always hated cameras and at one point started to attack both me and my camera when it was too close, so I stopped photographing her for a few months or so), and everything went very well! She's adorable so I'm very happy to have a bunch of new pics to share!

Miley:
tumblr_mytxa0PjUG1sppe1to1_1280.png

tumblr_mytxa0PjUG1sppe1to2_1280.png

tumblr_mytxbtYLLI1sppe1to4_1280.png

tumblr_mytxbtYLLI1sppe1to1_1280.png

tumblr_mytxbtYLLI1sppe1to2_1280.png

tumblr_mytxbtYLLI1sppe1to3_1280.png

tumblr_mytxybuIPh1sppe1to1_1280.png

Alaska photos will be in the next post... :p

Alaska (these shots aren't nearly as "good", they were taken pretty late yesterday in kind of poor lightning):

tumblr_myuflaTarM1sppe1to1_1280.png

tumblr_myuflaTarM1sppe1to3_1280.png

tumblr_myuflaTarM1sppe1to4_1280.png

tumblr_mys72g97On1sppe1to1_1280.png

The pics of Alaska and Miley are great! What gorgeous birds:) Miley looks like she is in deep thought in the first one.

Your sennies are gorgeous! Do they get along?

Have you had them sexed?
They do! They're the bestest of friends and even get to share a cage now and then. (If they got to decide, that would be all the time - I don't want that though, Miley gets so cheeky lol)

Miley is DNA'd female, though I'm not sure about Alaska yet - but we call her a she despite the fact that we suspect she might in fact be a he ;)

tumblr_mmovnrT18s1sppe1to1_500.png

tumblr_mlwse89XeW1sppe1to4_500.png

That's awesome! Did you get them at the same time?

Love the photos!
Nope, I got Miley a few months after Alaska, and they'd both been single birds all their lives (Alaska's 6 now, and Miley 7) so I'm very proud that they get along! :D

Thanks! :)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back