After bath sing along!!

ZoeynHarley17

Jul 4, 2013
West Orange, NJ
Parrots
I have a beautiful Blue and Gold named Zoey (13) and a Harlequin named Harley (4)
Hey guys here are some videos of Zoey and Harley this afternoon.

Zoey loves to bathe but Harley absolutely hates it. today I realized he also hates the blow dryer, which Zoey again... loves.....

he was pretty scared and started crying, but after a while, we made it into a sing along...

sorry for my terrible singing please ignore it.. loll

Last edited:
That was AWESOME!!!!!! :D :D :D

None of my guys take kindly to the blow dryer, but boy do they take to singing. :54:

omg! zoey lovesssss the blow dryer. shes sitting on it right now trying to get it to turn on. she falls asleep when im drying her and actually falls sometimes haha. Harley is terrified, but im pretty sure he had never been showered before I got him, so maybe with time hell get use to both. bath time for Harley is impossible to video tape because he doesn't stay still and cries. :)

I will give the blow dryer another go after the next bath and will report back. :) Do you put it on cool or warm air???

when I first started using a blow dryer I use to put on cool air but it takes entirely too long for her to drive so then I started using it on warm air just stepping back a little bit so its not too close. She loves it.

let me ask you a question when you bathe them you put anything in their water like any product to clean them or anything.

I use feather glo after their bath and to be honest if I dont use it they kind of smell for a few days lol

Wish my guys would 'shower'. They just have to use a big macaw drinking dish for bathing. :p

Loved the vids, especially the singing one! :p

when I first started using a blow dryer I use to put on cool air but it takes entirely too long for her to drive so then I started using it on warm air just stepping back a little bit so its not too close. She loves it.

let me ask you a question when you bathe them you put anything in their water like any product to clean them or anything.

I use feather glo after their bath and to be honest if I dont use it they kind of smell for a few days lol

Nope, I use nothing but water when I give mine a shower. I'm a bit strange, I LOVE the wet bird smell.

Mine dry within 4-6 hours, and they smell nice and clean then. :) No bad odor....kind of fruity. :)

So stinking cute! Lol. I love the la la la la la...

Most Reactions

Back