A new forum member possibly...

AmyMyBlueFront

Apr 14, 2015
Media
Connecticut
Parrots
Amy a Blue Front 'Zon
Jonesy a Goffins 'Too who had to be rehomed :-(

And a Normal Grey Cockatiel named BB who came home with me on 5/20/2016.
..I take Amy to my primary care doc on occasion...he has been my main doc for 36 years now,and knows a lot about me,both inside and out..and he always gets a kick when she comes along,coz 98% of the time she gets very animated.

At times I just stop in,to see Pam,the receptionist,to pick up a prescription,and Amy is with me then also...again the girls adore Amy.

Well Pam has a GCC,about 3.5 years old,she and her hubby got from a pet shop,and we trade off stories. Today I told her about this great family,and all the "stuff" we share/talk about,and I suggested that she join us :D
She was very eager to hear all of what I had to say and wrote down the forum name.

So we shall see! I have an appointment this Friday with the good doc and will ask her if she checked us out yet.

Jim

Please tell her that she can look to me and the Rickeybird for examples of proper behavior management. :eek:
Good for you... bring another flock to our membership!

I hope she joins us, Jim! She will be a welcome new member.

I told her exactly that Allee :D ;) She seemed very excited!

Yes Gail..with your decades of knowledge of,and dealing WITH.. RB...I am positive you will be a tremendous help to her lol. :p

Jim

I told her exactly that Allee :D ;) She seemed very excited!

Yes Gail..with your decades of knowledge of,and dealing WITH.. RB...I am positive you will be a tremendous help to her lol. :p

Jim

"sighing in foolish pride, grinning*
Yessssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am ready!

Jim, I so hope she joins! Great job at adding to our family:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back