a door closes and another one opens.....

crimson

Oct 8, 2012
Media
Ontario,Canada
Parrots
Senegal-Martini,1 pineapple conure~ Kahlua,1 GCC~ Flare, spl/b, 4 Lovebirds Halo,Tye-Die,Luna,Violet,8 Cockatiels,Num Num&Tundra,8-Ball&Angus,Magnet&Sunkist,Pearl, Blush, 1 gouldian finch, 7 canaries
What a beautiful girl! She is so pretty. Have fun visiting her and best of luck if you bring her home.

Beth, she's beautiful! Keeping my fingers crossed that it works out and you can bring her home:)

thanks!....I hope it's a current picture, she is pretty isn't she, and she looks like Sundance

I thought she looks very 'yellow', then my daughter noticed the yellow cuttlebone in the picture.

I once fed the yellow cuttlebone to my white budgies and no word of a lie they started turning yellow.

...maybe that's why she's so yellow. doesn't matter, she's pretty!

I have never heard of that before! I have one that looks like that, it's supposed to be a pineapple flavored mineral block or something. It's in Dexter's cage and he ignores it anyway..lol.
Do you have to go far to see her?

about 45 minutes-1hr drive, so not too bad.

the owner sounds really very nice....I can't wait!

I'm going tomorrow to look at her and hopefully bring her home!!

I'm like a kid in a candy store and can't wait ;)

she looks to be very very adorable with those fluffy cheeks!! i'd be excited too!

What time are you going tomorrow, Beth? I will be on pins and needles til I find out what happens!

She is very yellow!!!! The butterscotch lutinos are hard to find if it's not from the yellow mineral block/cuttle bone looking thing.....I had a butterscotch one long time ago and she was beautiful....good luck! :)

a butterscotch lutino? I haven't heard of them, now I'm going to research that.

I also thought her tail was a short, it should be longer, maybe it's just the photo idk....

@tally- I thought the same thing!....those fluffy cheeks are adorable, I love how she cocks her head too, great photo.
it snowed quite a bit yesterday and the plows have not been thru yet(it's only 7 am though)....I hope the hwy's are clear for me to stay safe on this trip....normal trip time would be about 2 hours....with snow.... and they way the roads are.... 3+.

what else have I got to do today

Most Reactions

Latest posts

Back