Update on my budgie

Apr 3, 2023
United Kingdom, England, Cheshire
Parrots
Budgies:
Makisig (4/11/2020)
Mayumi (4/11/2020-1/4/2023) Best friend of me and Makisig, our sibling, the one we cherished. Please fly high for us and donā€™t stop at nothing ā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø
My budgie is doing extremely good! Heā€™s been watching the kingā€™s coronation during his quarantine. Also Iā€™m not sure if it is just the lighting but his cere has turned blue so that was unexpected!

Attachments

• IMG_7336.mp4
    4.4 MB

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
My budgie is doing extremely good! Heā€™s been watching the kingā€™s coronation during his quarantine. Also Iā€™m not sure if it is just the lighting but his cere has turned blue so that was unexpected!
Heā€™s so pretty! His cere does appear blue meaning you have a boy! šŸ˜Š

OP
Hatzegopteryx4578
Apr 3, 2023
Parrots
Budgies:
Makisig (4/11/2020)
Mayumi (4/11/2020-1/4/2023) Best friend of me and Makisig, our sibling, the one we cherished. Please fly high for us and donā€™t stop at nothing ā™„ļøā™„ļøā™„ļø
Heā€™s so pretty! His cere does appear blue meaning you have a boy! šŸ˜Š
Oh I already knew that. If you donā€™t know I had to rehome my budgie. Right now he is quarantining at a budgie rescue. Before he had a pink cere but it turning blue was quite the shocker

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
Oh I already knew that. If you donā€™t know I had to rehome my budgie. Right now he is quarantining at a budgie rescue. Before he had a pink cere but it turning blue was quite the shocker
Oh I didnā€™t know that! Sorry to hear of this. Is the rescue going to adopt him out or do they take budgies and keep them?

OP
Hatzegopteryx4578
Apr 3, 2023
Parrots
Budgies:
Makisig (4/11/2020)
Oh I didnā€™t know that! Sorry to hear of this. Is the rescue going to adopt him out or do they take budgies and keep them?
They adopt budgies out. Heā€™ll be moved into the large budgie-only aviary once he is done with his quarantining and if he doesnā€™t like it then heā€™ll be moved with some other budgie that prefer a smaller flock.

He hasnā€™t been put up for adoption yet (for obvious reason) but probably will be in the next month or so.

They do home checks so Iā€™m just glad my budgie is in very safe hands.

zERo

Staff member
Super Moderator
Dec 9, 2021
Media
Texas
Parrots
Tony-Green QP(M)
Tom-Pineapple GCC(M)
Milly- Sparrow (F)
They adopt budgies out. Heā€™ll be moved into the large budgie-only aviary once he is done with his quarantining and if he doesnā€™t like it then heā€™ll be moved with some other budgie that prefer a smaller flock.

He hasnā€™t been put up for adoption yet (for obvious reason) but probably will be in the next month or so.

They do home checks so Iā€™m just glad my budgie is in very safe hands.
Thatā€™s reassuring that they do home checks! Iā€™m sure theyā€™ll make it so he go to a wonderful home.

Most Reactions