Ekko, my Vosmaeri Eclectus

kme3388

Sep 17, 2021
Minnesota, USA
Parrots
Eclectus Parrot: Nico (male)
Jenday Conure: Kiwi (female)
Reg got a pic of me and Ekko last night and I have to share it. I looked awful so I made him blur me out. lol

Ekko has not been like this with me since right after we got him when he started preferring Reg. I can't believe he's loving on me, he kept asking for kisses and playing peek-a-boo:) When Reg tried to take him he said, "ummm no," and ran around to my other shoulder. The 'Ummm" sounded like a whine, it was the cutest thing ever.

This means the world to me, I still can't believe it.

View attachment 48996
My husband gets excited if Nico is nice to him, or pays extra attention to him. He understands your feeling.

Nico is a Solomon Island Ekkie from what the vets told me. I can’t tell the difference myself if I’m being honest.

Ekko is so adorable!

OP
Terry57

Terry57

Staff member
Super Moderator
Nov 6, 2013
Media
Albums
Spruce Grove, Alberta, Canada
Parrots
Hawkhead(Darwin),YCA(Dexter),VE (Ekko),OWA(Slater),BHP(Talli),DYH(Calypso),RLA(Kimera),Alex(Xander)CBC(Phoe),IRN (Kodee,Luna,Stevie),WCP (Pisces),CAG(Justice)GCC (Jax), GSC2(Charley)
My husband gets excited if Nico is nice to him, or pays extra attention to him. He understands your feeling.

Nico is a Solomon Island Ekkie from what the vets told me. I can’t tell the difference myself if I’m being honest.

Ekko is so adorable!
Awww, I feel for your husband, it's hard sometimes.
I also have a hard time distinguishing between them, and was glad that I had Ekko's paperwork that told me.
Thank you! I think Niko is adorable as well, we lucked into getting 2 sweethearts:)

Most Reactions

Latest posts